The Minnesota Bar Examination is administered on the last Tuesday and Wednesday in February and July. Only ABA-accredited law school graduates are eligible to sit for the bar exam. The candidate must have earned a JD or an LLB degree.
The filing fee for non-attorneys is $500.00 and the filing fee for attorneys is $950. Late filing fee is $150.
The Minnesota State Bar Exam of 2010 will be administered on February 23rd and 24th, and on July 27th and 28th. The Minnesota State Bar Examination consists of essay questions and multiple choice questions on any of the subjects such as:
- Criminal Law and Procedure
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility
- Business Associations (partnerships, proprietorships, and corporations, including limited liability companies)
- Civil Procedure
- Constitutional Law
- Uniform Commercial Code, Art. 1,2
- Wills, Estates and Trusts
- Family law
- Federal Individual Income Taxation
- Real Property